Khalsa School 2017-18 Session
September 9th and 10th
What to expect on first day at Khalsa School
- Every student should come in with a notebook and pencils
- Textbooks/Workbooks will be provided to every student.
- School bags will be provide to all new students.
- Class lists with Room numbers will be posted on following places:
- You will see the class list on this web site. Please check at home so that you don’t have to stand in lines
- Saturday at 3:00 PM near the Nishan Sahib area as well as Khalsa SchoolOffice
- Sunday at 10:00 AM near Nishan Sahib area as well as Khalsa SchoolOffice
- PreSchool and Kindergarten students – Classes will be held on Saturdays 4pm – 6pm
- Bridge class ( For all new students grades 3rd and up) will be held on Saturdays 4pm – 6pm
- Kirtan classes for ages 6 and above (if student is enrolled), will be held on Saturdays 6pm – 8pm
- All Gurmukhi/Gurmat classes for L1 thru L7 and Leadership class – will be held on Sundays 11:00am – 3:15pm
- Khalsa School Assembly will be held at 10:30am-11am Sunday mornings in the Darbar Hall. All students attending classes on Sundays morning session must attend assembly. It is mandatory.
- If you are interested in volunteering for Khalsa School, please come see us in the Office during school hours or send us a note from this website from Contact Us page. Put “Sewa” in the subject line.
- If you are interested in contributing supplies, we can always use Pencils, Board markers, Board Erasers. You can drop off your contributions in the School office
- And contributions for the Education fund are always welcome. Don’t forget your receipt for your tax returns from the School Office
We Look forward to having a fun filled year ahead!